Little banners





Seen lots of cards using the SU! Banner punch, so these are my Christmassy take on creating a row of banners.  For these cards I used SU! Snow Festival Dsp and glitter paper to create the banners, with Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso to create the bases.  I embossed the background to add some texture and added a stamp in the corner because they looked too plain, for each I stamped in the matching ink.  The Happy Holidays is embossed, on the Early Espresso using Cherry Cobbler emboss powder and on the Cherry Cobbler its clear embossed with Early Espresso ink underneath.

 

As I also am trying to make 3 cards each month that are black and white I did one of this design in vanilla and black.  Tried a different word stamp, and the papers make it overall a simpler and less christmassy card.

No comments:

Post a Comment